[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4584: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3755)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3755)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4587: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3755)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3755)
Forum Seo | Seo Army - Linkuri pe pagini cu page rank 7 : Link Building
Vizualizare mesaje fără răspuns | Vizualizare subiecte active Acum este 28 Mar 2024, 19:10

Răspunde la subiect  [ 9 mesaje ] 
Linkuri pe pagini cu page rank 7 
Autor Mesaj
GENERAL

Mesaj Linkuri pe pagini cu page rank 7
UNLIMITED DO Follow Anchored LINKS on HIGH PAGE RANK PAGES !!!

You have heard and read a lot these words , but i got to tell you that this product is not what you have seen before. Please allow me a few minutes to show you that.

First of all i want to show you WHAT THIS TUTORIAL IS NOT !!!

1. We are not talking about Blog comments!!

2. We are not talking about forum spam.

3. We are not talking about Tumblr.com No follow links.

As a matter of fact is still about Tumblr.com links but you should see it much wider .

1. All of the WSo's about Tumblr.com methods show you how to build links on Tumblr.com subdomains .
2. Most of all show you how to build No Follow Links

The idea was VERY VERY generous and i digg it a little more !

And right now i have come with this unique offer to you.

What is this product about :

1. It will teach you how to create an account and activate your url and keyword

2. I will teach you ( for the first time everywhere) to put link on a INNER PAGE!!

3. ATTENTION!!! I will teach you to build links on over 200 different domains different than Tumblr.com , with different IP'S .

4. BONUS !!! A list with 833 Page Rank 4 and above different pages ready to roll!! This pages are from 202 different websites and different Tumblr.com subdoains . Even more they are from 104 different DOMAINS and different IP'S.

5. I will teach you to manually find those High Page Rank pages on more than 200 different domains . You will need no software , and not even Google to find it. You will be able to find pages that no scrapper will find with very LOW OBL!!!

Think about my offer. It is maybe the best deal you have ever made .This is a very simple step by step guide to do it. You do not need any special skills . Anyone can do it !!

Unlimited Anchored Do follow Backlinks From High Page Rank Pages.

More Than 200 different domains and different IP's

An Manually Method to find those pages with very low OBL!

Think about my offer and please compare it to any other offer on the market.

I have to admit that i have already made more than 20.000 $ selling packages from those links, so if you buy this WSO you will be ready to sell links or use it to skyrocket your website Pagerank and Serps.

I do not know why do you need this strategy but i must assure you that works EVERY single time!!

I will sell only 150 copies of that WSO, cause i want it to remain a " little secret " .

Another offers that you can buy on the sale Page

Buy here a list with 4562 different pages with Page Rank 4 and above , on 714 different domains and Tumblr.com Subdomains, or if you like it like this : 333 different domains that Tumblr . This list is ready for your backlinks !!!

Or buy a smaller one of 127 different pages with Page rank 4 and above on 81 different Tumblr.com subdomains. This list is made only with Tumblr.com links !!

Reducere 50% pentru membri acestui forum . Contactati-ma dupa ce aveti macar 10 postari reale pentru pretul cu discount.

In februarie lansam inca un WSO pe edu links.

15 Ian 2012, 19:16
Profil YIM WWW
Soldat

Mesaj Re: Linkuri pe pagini cu page rank 7
Salut Dan, cand estimezi ca vei lansa WSO-ul pentru edu?

19 Feb 2012, 18:48
Profil WWW
Soldat

Sincer e veche faza si PUBLICA, FREE, PE TOT NETUL....te duci in control panel si pui domeniul si numele blog-ului reprezinta keyword-ul!

Poti primi dofollow din reblog si nofollow/dofollow din comentarii

PS: Incercati sa nu mai trimiteti mail-uri zilnice

20 Feb 2012, 23:18
GENERAL

@corrado din cate stiu lucreaza la el...

Asa zice cel putin vor fii doua de edu dar da-i un semn si vb cu el poate iti da mai repede . :) eu asa fac!!

@benny_loppa ai si tu dreptate dar e mai complexa povestea in WSo-ul asta . Doar nu cezi ca e un film de 40 minute pentru atata doar .

23 Feb 2012, 12:04
Profil YIM WWW
Soldat

@benny_loppa am cumparat acest pachet de la Dan si include mult mai multe informatii valoroase decat ce ai specificat tu.

29 Feb 2012, 11:06
Profil WWW
Soldat

Va pot da si eu cateva linkuri de par mare ! chiar si .edu

Le puteti lua de aici sunt 7000+ sper sa va fie bune .

Toate bune

27 Mai 2012, 22:28
Profil WWW
GENERAL

28 Mai 2012, 13:05
Profil YIM WWW
Soldat

majoritatea sunt spammate puternic, si daca nu sunt inca .. vor ajuge cu siguranta. Doar in cazuriile in care iti gasesti singur paginiile, postezi pe ele si nu dai de veste in tara sa posteze toata lumea.

29 Mai 2012, 03:32
GENERAL

pai tocmai asta e ideea acestui Wso .. te invata cum sa le gasesti singur .. nici un scraper nu le gaseste .. Are Dan o strategie...

Acum le-a facut No follow tumblr si Dan a promis ca la inceputul lunii viitoare da gratis acest produs .. o sa va placa ...

:ciudat:

29 Mai 2012, 15:11
Profil YIM WWW
Afişează mesajele din ultimele:  Sortează după  
Răspunde la subiect   [ 9 mesaje ] 
Linkuri Ieftine